NOVA Mission Critical provides the design and construction services for companies that offer Data Center and colocation strategies for firms located throughout North America, Europe and the Middle East. NOVA Mission Critical’s Clients include global companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, whole sale and retail colocation and managed services. NOVA Mission Critical is always hiring people that are hungry – people that are motivated – people that want to go to work to lead!
NOVA Mission Critical, one of the industry’s leading Data Center Builders, is currently seeking hands-on office/field-based professional Construction Project Coordinator with an undying optimism when faced with the most challenging and complicated Data Center construction projects. This person will be working primarily around Data Center construction projects and on many occasions will be client-facing. The right candidate will have a college degree and be expected to advance the success of NOVA Mission Critical by bringing the vision to life for each and every Client one project at a time. Successful candidates will have 5+ years of experience in the Mission Critical field with experience on multiple Tier III and/or Tier IV Data Centers. Experience with Timberline software, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, Procore, LEED accreditation, and background in MEP systems is a plus. If you know how to work with Salesforce that is a bonus. If you are ready to wake up every day and reinvent yourself then inquire within…
Title: Construction Project Coordinator Company: NOVA Mission Critical (Nova.Corp) Locations include:
• New York, United States
• New Jersey, United States
• Texas, United States
• Chicago, United States
• Virginia, United States
• Bay Area – CA, United States
Compensation: Salary based upon experience level along with one of the industry’s most competitive compensation and benefits packages. More importantly, we offer unlimited growth potential. NOVA Mission Critical is a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
We have spent the past three decades focused on building cathedrals that serve as “the home for the cloud!” This is an exciting time for NOVA Mission Critical as we are once again in the process of reinventing ourselves to maintain the “first mover’s advantage” that has helped NOVA Mission Critical stay in the lead in the of Mission Critical industry.
If you are interested in building the future please send your resume to EdwardS@operationnova.com.
Project Coordinators will have a minimum of at least 5+ years of mission critical construction experience. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day coordination of all mechanical, electrical and piping of a particular project.
Coordination will be of mission critical projects primarily with flexibility to support into other corporate spaces. MEP Coordinators work closely with all members of the project team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
• Assist Project Executives and Project Managers in supervising project accounting and subcontractor functions
• Assist in the distribution of Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
• Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log (If and when applicable)
• Job Cost & Revenue Control, CRs, PCOs & COs and SCOs maintenance (budget ‘vs.' actual).
• Oversee customer billings, review customer's contract and related correspondence at award of contract.
• Analyze approved invoices and change orders from owners as required. Review monthly billings for quality and timeliness, review and create billings-drafts with project managers.
• Work with PMs and PXs for timely and accurate processing of subcontractor’s invoices. Analyze contractor’s accounting activity. Resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Generate & analyze monthly draws for Lender, Escrow Title and owners on a monthly basis for soft & hard cost.
• Assist and prepare audits requested by Owners.
• Audit paperwork for construction draw based on percentage completion, lien waivers, change orders, job costing, certificate of insurance, and AIA documents.
• Generate monthly Cash Flow and Financial reports.
• Buyout tracking reports generation.
• Document control (Drawings, Specifications, RFIs, Submittals, Photos, Owners Equipment, Testing Reports and others).
• Manage and/or assist with Closeout documents (field and financial) for final draw.
• Attend Client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
• Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
• Prepare project organization and communication charts
• Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the Client and project team
• Ensure Clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
• Review field inspection reports with the PM and Super from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and
for developing this attitude in others
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact Client relations